For Microsoft® Windows® and Macintosh®
Software to help you eat your way to success.
A food database and nutrition analysis spreadsheet. Perfect for anyone who wants to improve their health and appearance through proper eating.
Click an image above to view a larger version.
The Diet Genie diet spreadsheet will help you select the right foods for your particular diet, whether it's Atkins, The Zone, Weight Watchers, The American Heart Association, or your own custom diet.
BENEFITS OF USING Diet Genie
- It will answer the question, "How many calories should I eat?"
- It will calculate your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
- Discover which foods you should eat (and avoid) based on your dietary goals.
- Track your diet progress.
- Discover the nutritional composition of any recipe, including family recipes.
Calculate Your Calorie Requirements & BMR
Quickly estimate how many calories you should be eating per day, based on several factors such as gender, height, weight, age, body fat percentage and your goal (lose, maintain, or gain weight). Calculate your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR). Specify the macronutrient ratio of protein, carbs,and fat you want in your diet.
Learn Which Foods Fit Your Diet
Quickly view which foods from the USDA Food Database match your specific dietary (Atkins, The Zone, Weight Watchers, custom) and nutrient goals.
Track Diet Progress
Track your diet progress over time versus your goals. Zoom into specific time intervals to see where you went right (and where you strayed from your diet).
Discover the Nutritional Composition of Foods & Recipes
View foods with a standard Nutrition Facts food label, along with nutrient graphs, Weight Watchers Point values, and macronutrient (protein, carbs, and fat) breakdowns of each food.
WHO SHOULD USE Diet Genie?
- Anyone who wants to improve the health and physical appearance of their body.
- Dieters who want to lose weight.
- Fitness enthusiasts who want a leaner body.
- Athletes who have specific nutritional requirements.
- Individuals who need to eat a specific diet based on medical conditions such as high blood pressure or diabetes.
- Over 7,500 foods are included from the USDA Nutrient Database.
- Hundreds of packaged and fast food items are included.
- Add your own foods and recipes.
- Enter recipes and construct meals for nutritional evaluation with the Meal Builder. Find out the nutritional content of your family recipes.
- Calculate how many calories you should be eating.
- Calculate BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate).
- Calculate your daily food totals.
- Track diet progress.
- Includes pre-defined diets (Atkins, The Zone, Weight Watchers, The American Heart Association, and more) or create your own custom diets.
- Automatically calculates Weight Watchers Points for each food or custom foods that you add.
- Highlights foods which fit your selected diet.
- View and print a Nutrition Label for each food item which also includes nutrient graphs, Weight Watchers Points, and a comparison of the nutrient breakdown versus your diet.
- Includes over 75 nutrient values (vitamins & minerals) for each food.
- Create your own custom nutrient requirements or use the standard Daily Recommended Values (RDI).
WHAT YOU GET
When you purchase and download Diet Genie you instantly receive the following files:
- Diet Genie Manual (PDF)
- Diet Genie Spreadsheet (XLS)
Packaged in spreadsheet format, Diet Genie is compatible with Microsoft Excel.
The spreadsheet is extremely user friendly, so if you don't have any skill with a spreadsheet, you don't have to worry. And if you don't have a spreadsheet program on your computer, you can download a free one.
If you need additional information or have any questions, please read our Frequently Asked Questions section.
This is a digital download (no Shipping & Handling required) that you'll have up and running in a few minutes. Your payment will be processed instantly and you will be able to download the product immediately.
Discount Pricing — Buy More and Save
Add FitnessCALC to your order for only $19.95. Save $10.
Microsoft and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.