For Microsoft® Windows® and Macintosh®
Easy physical fitness assessment testing and tracking.
A fitness assessment testing and tracking spreadsheet for personal trainers or anyone who wants to test and track their physical fitness. Easy, low-cost physical fitness testing you can perform at home or in the gym.
Click an image above to view a larger version.
FitnessCALC will test your complete fitness level, including body fat/composition testing, cardiovascular endurance testing, muscular strength testing, muscular speed and power testing, mobility and balance testing, and flexibility testing. And you can do it all yourself at home or with your personal trainer.
BENEFITS OF USING FitnessCALC
You can answer the following questions:
- "What is my body fat percentage?"
- "How do I calculate lean muscle mass?"
- "How do I calculate my BMI?"
- "What is my Target Heart Rate (THR)?"
- "How do I calculate my VO2 Max?"
- "What is my one-rep max (1RM)?"
- "How strong am I?"
- "Do I have good balance?"
- "How can I check my flexibility?"
Individuals can determine their fitness levels in the privacy of their home.
FitnessCALC compares your results with others your age.
Personal trainers can perform fitness assessments and provide clients with a detailed fitness score report, including fitness progress history.
Fitness Assessment using the Fitness Scorecard & Fitness Dashboard
The Fitness Scorecard is your overall indicator of your fitness levels, while the Fitness Dashboard provides you with an in-depth look into your performance in each area. You can drill down from the Fitness Dashboard into each fitness test and your results history in each area.
Set Fitness Testing Goals & Track Physical Fitness Progress
You can set goals for each fitness test, as well as for body weight, measurements, body fat, etc. You can track your progress over time for each area as well.
Body Composition Testing
Record and track body weight, body part measurements, calculate BMI (Basal Metabolic Index), and calculate body fat percentage using the YMCA Body Fat and US Navy Circumference Body Fat formulas.
Cardiovascular Fitness Endurance Testing
Calculate your Target Heart Rate (THR), and test your cardiovascular endurance (calculate VO2 Max) with the Rockport Walking test and the Cooper 12 Minute Run/Walk test.
Calculate your one rep max (1RM), and test your strength with the YMCA Pull-Up test, YMCA Push-Up test, and YMCA Sit-Up tests.
Muscular Speed & Power Testing
Test your muscular power with the Standing Long Jump test and Vertical Jump tests.
Mobility & Balance Testing
Use the Stork Stand Test to assess your ability to balance.
Measure the flexibility of your lower back and hamstrings with the Sit and Reach test.
WHO SHOULD USE FitnessCALC?
- Personal trainers who need to assess and monitor their client's fitness levels and progress.
- Athletes who want to achieve greater performance in their sport.
- Fitness enthusiasts who want a leaner body.
- Dieters who want to lose weight and/or bodyfat.
- Anyone who wants to improve the overall health and fitness of their body.
- 15 physical fitness tests incorporating all aspects of overall fitness.
- Fitness Scorecard which provides an overall grade of your fitness levels.
- Fitness Dashboard which displays all current fitness progress on one screen.
- Set goals for each fitness category and test.
- Track your progress through integrated graphs and history sections.
- Provides alerts when you need to perform updated testing or weigh-ins.
- Record and track body measurements, weight, body composition, and more.
- Printable worksheet to record your test results. Enter them into the spreadsheet later!
- Printable portfolio of your entire fitness history and current status.
- Supports both English and Metric units.
WHAT YOU GET
When you purchase and download FitnessCALC you instantly receive the following files:
- FitnessCALC Manual (PDF)
- FitnessCALC Spreadsheet (XLS) (Compatible with Microsoft Excel)
Packaged in spreadsheet format, FitnessCALC is compatible with Microsoft Excel.
If you need additional information or have any questions, please read our Frequently Asked Questions section.
This is a digital download (no Shipping & Handling required) that you'll have up and running in a few minutes. Your payment will be processed instantly and you will be able to download the product immediately.
The spreadsheet is extremely user friendly, so if you don't have any skill with a spreadsheet, you don't have to worry.
Discount Pricing — Buy More and Save
Add Exercise Genie to your order for only $9.95. Save $10.
Add MuscleCALC to your order for only $9.95. Save $10.
Add Diet Genie to your order for only $14.95. Save $10.
Microsoft and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.